Sunday, July 27, 2008

old show, and the new

I've updated my website with all the new pieces I did for Lab 101 in LA.
Click here to check it out!


Also, here is a preview photo of a new painting that's nearly complete. For the show at Metropolis, opening September.

I've been vacationing in San Francisco and it's been a surreal experience, to say the least. One of the first things I made sure to do was to attend the Frida Kahlo exhibit at SFMOMA. Ever since then, my dreams have become slighty more haunting - sharing these dreams with my friends have been an increasingly interesting experience.

Every time I "vacation" in SF is really more of an opportunity to dedicate more time in making art/getting things done. Its also a nice breath of fresh air from being in New York, but I love both cities for its differences. I wonder if I'll be able to someday live in both places, take turns.

1 comment:

Paola Zakimi said...

navegando ill arrive to your blog, then to your site, and really enjoy the work i see, you are so talent, ill be back for more.