Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stumptown Comics Fest 2012!!!

I'm exhibiting at Stumptown Comics Fest again this year! I'll have with me the new Find My Light book as well as copies of Don't Follow Me, making it's first appearance at PDX. I had such a blast last year and I know it's going to be even more fun this year. I'm excited to get re-acquainted with the new friends and Stumptown pals that I met last year. Also, this time around I'll be traveling there with some NY friends, Aya Kakeda and Sara Varon! Sara has a bit of history with Portland so it will be interesting to explore the city with her perspective. I'm so stoked to have some traveling companions this time around! Find us at table B-18 this weekend!

Attempting to pack in my tiny room!

All new postcards, just in time for Stumptown!

Also, there is going to be an after party at Pony Club Gallery on Sunday night after the Fest. The Ghost Show will still be hanging that night, be sure to stop by! I'll definitely be there. :)

No comments: