Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Creatures of Ghost Island" at Allegory Gallery.



I have a show with lots of new paintings at Allegory Gallery which opens this Friday and will run throughout the month of February. The show will feature 10 new pieces, 8 watercolor/acrylic/inked pieces and 2 small silkscreened prints. The piece shown above "Creatures of Ghost Island" is the large piece that ties everything together. The other medium-small pieces depict scenes and characters that take place and exist on this island. I plan on updating my website soon with all the new things I've done this past year and I will also include these new works. In the mean time, here are some process photos that were taken over the past 2 months (via my instagram)

"Witch", "Don't Be Scared", "Friends, Me and You"

In progress, "Take Me There (Ghost Wolf)"

"Mushroom Forest"


Another ghost piece in progress.

Inking the island.

No comments: