Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stumptown + stuff I got at MoCCA!

I am exhibiting next weekend at Stumptown Comic Fest in Portland, OR! You can find me at table e-5 (map here) where I will have all of my screen-printed books, poster prints, totes (while supplies last!) and much more. Stumptown 2011 will also mark the debut of my brand new book, titled "hot + cold" Be sure to stop by and take a look! And if you love it it will be available for purchase. :)

my new book!


Here's some of the swag I got from MoCCA Fest 2011. Highlights include Ray Sohn's Pyramid Lake, Eamon Espey's "Death Deals", some of the "diary" series by Gabriel Bell, a bunch of square mini comics from the Finnish comic collective, screen-printed + b&w mixed minis from Alabaster, a fully screen-printed little book gifted to me by Jake Armstrong titled "What me and Tommy saw". The newest Secret Prison. Sammy Harkham's "Cricket"! Which I wanted but missed during Brooklyn Comic Fest back in December. And a Noel Freibert comic "Mr. Cellar's Attic" with screen-printed cover. :) "Secret Victories" by Victor Kerlow. Plus these precious letter-pressed coasters by Nick Iluzada! I don't even use coasters but I had to have these, I don't even know if I will use these as coasters, but they are super sweeeeet!

This was my biggest purchase at MoCCA, a screen-print poster by Sakura Maku. I've loved her work for a long time now, and I am really happy to have this!

No comments: