Saturday, June 23, 2012

New studio!

I just moved into a shared studio space in Greenpoint! We are dubbed Tinderbox Studio and I share the space with 5 other very talented people, some of them I had the pleasure of hanging out with in Portland back in April.


My desk, all moved in! I didn't have any chairs at first but the wicker chair we found while wandering around in Greenpoint and Chris was trying to get rid of the office chair but now I'm using it. :)

 Pretty big space.

 Aya and Chris working in the studio.

 Started to decorate my desk a little. Some separation work.

 The move to the studio wouldn't have gone as smoothly and quickly without the help of some friends, Megan provided a rental car and driving skills combined with Ian's ability for lifting heavy things. We went out for Polish food after the move.

Extravagant meal! The "Hungarian pancake" (that crepe looking thing) is waaaaaay more ridiculously bigger than how it looks in this photo. The pork shoulder cooked in honey was also amazing!

Got some happy hour beer after moving and devouring Polish food. So happy to have a studio space to go to and work, I'm predicting it will be a very productive summer. :) I've got the Fall season festivals to think about, after all. Get ready for new things!

No comments: